Chi Kung (Qigong) is an aspect of Traditional Chinese Medicine involving the coordination of different breathing patterns with various physical postures and motions of the body.
The Shaolin Center is also unique for it’s depth of internal breathing and conditioning training including:
- Ta Mo’s I Chin Ching (Muscle-Tendon Change Classic) (Chinese Yoga!)
- Hou Tien Chi/Marrow Washing (Chan(Zen) Breathing and Meditation), Hsien Tien Chi, etc.
- Hua To’s Five Animal Frolics (Wu Hsing Chuan) (Live and Dead)
- Yueh Fei’s 18 Continous Postures (Se Pa Kwan)
- Iron Bone/Palm/Forearm/Hand/Shin…
- San He’ (3-Measures Fist/Iron Monk)
…and numerous Styles of Tai Chi (Grand Ultimate Fist) such as:
- Combined Style
- Yang Style Tai Chi
- Chen Style Tai Chi
- Push Hands/Sticky Hand and Applications
- Tai Chi Weapons – Straigh Sword, Iron Fan, Spear, Broadsword, and more…
…as well as advanced, Internal Classical Styles, such as:
- Pa Kua Chang (8 Changes of the Palms), Classical, 8-Animal Pa Kua, 2-person set, Pa Kua weapons such as broadsword, staff, sun-moon forks, etc.
- Hsing I Chuan (Mind/Form Fist), 5-Elements/Roads, Linkage, 12-Animals, 2-person set; and weapons such as the 7 Star staff, straight sword, etc.
- Fu Chia Chien (Buddha Family Fist)
- Liu Hsing (Meteor Fist)
- 10,000 Lotus Blooming
Just to name a few..!