Some of the “external” kung fu styles within our system are:
- Northern and Southern Fist (Pei Chuan/Nan Chuan)
- Hua Fist (Hua Chuan)
- Drunken Fist (Ba Hsien-8 Immortals)
- Qin Na (Holds & Counters/Small Joint Manipulation/Grappling)
- Shuai Jiao (Sweeps, Take downs and throws)
…as well as, Animal styles such as:
- Black Tiger (Hei Chuan), Golden, Flying, etc.
- White Crane (Pai Hao)
- Eagle Claw (Ying Jow)
- Monkey (Hou Chuan), ground, stone, white, etc.
- Preying Mantis (Tang Lang), Classical, 7-star, secret door, white monkey, etc.
and Classical forms, such as:
- Tiger/Crane form (He/Hu Suang Hsing)
- Shao-Lin Original Five Animal form (Shaolin U Hsing Chuan)
Also, within the Shao-Lin system are the Classical Weapons, such as:
- the Monk’s Staff (Pang)
- the Broadsword (Tao)
- the Kwan Tao
- the Spear (Chiang)
- the Double-edged Sword (Chien)
- the Tiger Hook Swords (Hu Tou Gou)
- the Butterfly Swords (Tie’ Tao)
- the Iron Fan (San)
- the 3-Sectional Staff (San Chie Kuen)
- the 9- Sectional Steel Whip (Chou Chie San Pien)
just to name a FEW!!